Playa del Carmen tours don’t have to take forever to get there by bus!

That’s because Fly Playa tours offer you the opportunity to experience the Yucatan Peninsula from a unique perspective: from up above!

Not only will you get some breathtaking aerial views of the surrounding land and seascapes, with Fly Playa you can visit the top destinations in the Yucatan Peninsula and the Riviera Maya and still return back to Playa del Carmen on the same day.

Would you like to travel to Merida, visit the amazing Mayan ruins of Uxmal, and return back to town for lunch before flying back to Playa del Carmen?

Transportation included!

Easy to book!

Clear cancellation policy (see below)

How about avoiding the lines and the long bus ride to Chichen Itza so that you can be one of the first people in and out of the ruins?

Whether aerial photography tours, charters or guided visits to the local hotspots, with Fly Paya you’ll not only get the best views of the region; you’ll also be able to get there and back quickly, safely, and comfortably.

Our destinations for great Playa del Carmen excursions include: Chichen Itza, Tulum, Sian Ka’an, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Holbox, and Merida, among others.

Want to work with us on designing a customized itinerary?

We’ll be glad to help you organize what we promise will be an unforgettable experience!

Are you staying on Cozumel Island?

Check out your options with our sister company and their Fly Cozumel tours!

How to Book Our Playa del Carmen Tours

Booking your private charter or Fly Playa excursion is easy. Whenever you open a tour you´ll see a blue box on the right side of the page. Enter in all relevant information and click Book Now. In case you have any special requests or specific needs, please be sure to include all pertinent details in the “Trip Notes”.

You will receive a response from the Fly Playa crew within a maximum of 24-hours and in all likelihood within a few hours, depending on the time we receive your reservation request.

Please note that a 30% down payment is required to secure your flight reservation. The remaining 70% will need to be paid by cash or credit card anytime prior to boarding the airplane.

Have a doubt about our Playa del Carmen tours?

Get in touch with us if you have any question large or small!

Fly Playa Cessna airplane controls

Playa del Carmen Excursions by Plane

New Year's Eve Playa del Carmen

New Year’s Eve Playa del Carmen 2017: Last Sunset in Paradise

Experience the very last sunset of 2017 from the heavens on our last Sunset in Paradise New Year's Eve flight over Playa del Carmen and the Mexican Caribbean!
per tour
60 minutes
5:00 p.m.
Playa del Carmen Airport
Playa del Carmen to Chichen Itza by Plane from Cozumel Island
Bucket List

Playa del Carmen to Chichen Itza Tour

The best way to go from Playa del Carmen to Chichen Itza? By plane! Visit the Mayan ruins in style and comfort, before the crowds & the heat with Fly Playa!
5.00 / 2 reviews
per tour
6 Hours
Chichen Itza, Playa del Carmen
Holbox charter from Playa del Carmen
Bucket List

Holbox Charter from Playa del Carmen

Take a Holbox charter with Fly Playa and discover this tropical paradise that includes breathtaking aerial views of Holbox and the surrounding region!
6 Hours
Holbox, Playa del Carmen
Cozumel Tour by Air with Fly Playa

Scenic Cozumel Tour by Airplane

Experience breathtaking views of this stunning island in the scenic Cozumel tour by airplane and discover the most amazing views of the Caribbean & Cozumel Island!
1 Hour
Cozumel, Playa del Carmen
Mayan ruins tour of Tulum by plane

Ultimate Mayan Ruins Tour from the Air

The Ultimate Mayan Ruins tour allows for unrivaled views of the major Mayan ruins of the Yucatan Peninsula all-in-one fun Playa del Carmen excursion from the heavens!
2 Hour
Mayan Ruins, Playa del Carmen
Sian Kaan tour from Playa del Carmen by plane

Sian Ka'an Tour From Playa del Carmen

Join us on the Sian Kaan tour from Playa del Carmen and experience the unbelievable beauty of one of Mexico’s most pristine nature reserves and UNESCO World Heritage Site!
2 Hours
Playa del Carmen
Aerial Photography Playa del Carmen tour of Sian Ka'an Mexico

Aerial Photography

Forget drones! Aerial photography Playa del Carmen takes you to the all the best destinations in the Riviera Maya & Yucatan to get the absolute best shots!
per tour